Friday, October 8, 2010

Catalina Deal to Pair with Penny Pincher Coupon

I just got back from Coborn's and had a very successful trip!  My total before coupons and sale prices was $97.47 and after sale prices and coupons, it came to $50.85 or a 49% savings.  Not bad!

I did want to let you guys know that a bonus Catalina coupon printed out with my order for buying Cottonelle toilet paper.  Wahoo!  If you buy 2 packages, you get a Catalina coupon for $2.00 off your next order.  Since the item was $4.97 with the Penny Pincher coupon, there are $0.50 mftg coupons out there, and then another $1.00 off per package with the Catalina, it brings it down to $3.72 for a 12-double roll package which seems like a pretty good deal to me for a name-brand product.

If you buy 3 packages, you get a $3.00 Catalina coupon, but the Penny Pincher coupon limit is 2.

This just started today (10/8) and goes through 10/22.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love reading your comments!