Saturday, August 14, 2010

Deals for Week of 8/15-8/21

Hi everyone!

Wow, it's been a long time.  I hope you're still hanging in there and haven't forgotten about me.  I don't know what happened this summer, but I hope to get back into blogging the weekly deals and match-ups.  

I didn't find anything too exciting this week.  I thought they had pretty good prices on produce, and I like that they feature several items that are locally grown.  I'm all for keeping money in our community!

There is a General Mills deal where if you buy 10 advertised General Mills products, then you get $5.00 off instantly.  This includes baking products, fruit snacks, frozen vegetables, cereal, refrigerated bread & more.  I will try and get a scenario or two up later this week if possible.  There should be tons of coupon match-ups since they are all General Mills products.

Let me know if you find any good deals at your local Coborn's this week!

BEVERAGES

Shasta Soda (12 pack, 12 oz Cans) – 5/$10.00 - $2.00 each with in-ad coupon

Coke, Diet Coke or Sprite (24 pack, 12 oz cans) – 2/$11.00 - $5.50 each with in-ad coupon

CONDIMENTS

Wish Bone or Western Salad Dressing (16 oz) - $1.88 each
*Use $1.25/2 Select Wishbone Dressings , exp. 8-29-10 (RP 08/01/10)
Final price = $1.26 each when you buy 2

Food Club Seasoning Mixes, All Varieties – B1G1F – 50¢ each

DAIRY & MEAT

Oscar Mayer Deli Meat (7-10 oz, Asst Varieties) - $3.00
* Use printable coupon for $1/1 Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Lunch meat

* Final price = $2.00 each

FROZEN FOODS

Food Club Frozen Breaded Chicken (25.5 oz Tenders or 29 oz Nuggets) – B1G1F - $3.80 each

Foster Farms Corn Dogs (16 Ct Regular or 44 Ct Mini) - $4.99

PRODUCE

Radishes – B1G1F – 50¢ per bundle

Sweet Corn (10 ears) – 10 for $2.00 or 20¢ each

Green Peppers – 50¢ each

Green Beans – 99¢ per pound

Zucchini Squash – 99¢ per pound

Muskmelons - $2.48 each

Pluots – All Varieties - $1.88 pound

Cucumbers – 63¢ each

Limes – 25¢ each

Green Onions – 50¢ each bunch

OTHER

Country Hearth Kids' Choice White Bread (24 oz Loaf) - $1.99

3 comments:

  1. One of the penny pincher coupons this week is for .87 Tony's Pizza, can I combine this with a $1/2 manuf. coupon for Tonys??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I would think that coupon would work, depending on if it has any size restrictions. The ones that are on the Penny Pincher sale are pretty small, almost individual size. I didn't see that mftg coupon in my database; do you recall where it was from? Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the GM deal I decided to just buy 10 of the muffin mixes. My kids like muffins once in a while for breakfast so since they were on sale for .75 each, buying 10 for $7.50 and then the $5 off coupon, came to a quarter each. I couldn't find any MFG coupons to match up with them, but for a quarter, it was worth it for me and I am stocked on muffin mixes for a long time.

    Deb

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments!