Sunday, April 18, 2010

Deals for Week of 4/18-4/24

While there seems to be some decent prices on produce - adverised as their half-off sale, it's another yawn-filled week at Coborn's.  I think we may be taking a trip there this morning since we only need a few things, and our store is so close.  I do like having Coborn's nearby, and there are some good deals to be had from time-to-time, but honestly ~ we don't complete the majority of our shopping here.

Please be gentle with me; I'm still new here!  I'd love to know what you think.  I may be revising this post or adding more items as the week goes on.

Note ~ B1G1F=Buy One Get One Free; I have indicated the per item price.

BAKING



SNACKS & SWEETS


FROZEN FOODS

DAIRY & MEAT
Ground Beef - 93% Lean - 3 Pounds - $2.19 per pound or $6.57 for the chub
*This is a pretty good price for the 93% ground beef.  Our family prefers 85/15, so I will probably pass on this one.

PRODUCE
Bolthouse Baby Carrots - 84¢ each

Dole Premium Classic Salads - $1.34 each
*Includes Premium Classic, Classic Romaine, Greener Selection or Just Lettuce

Empire Apples - $1.74 for 3 pound bag or 58¢ a pound
*Great price for apples.  But I've never tried this variety.  Have you?

Texas Red Grapefruit - $1.99 for a 5 pound bag (I looked and it's about 5-6 grapefruit per bag)

Seedless Cucumbers - 99¢ each

Celery - 99¢ each

BEVERAGES
Coca-Cola Products - $4.66 per case or $2.33 per 12-pack with in-ad coupon
*Must purchase at least 1 case of Sprite

Food Club Apple Juice - 99¢

CANNED & FROZEN

PASTA, CEREAL, RICE & POTATOES




CONDIMENTS

HOUSEHOLD



PERSONAL CARE

OTHER

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love reading your comments!