Sunday, May 16, 2010

HOT Deal on Oscar Mayer HOT Dogs!

I went to Coborn's this morning and bought 4 packages of the Oscar Mayer hot dogs on sale for $1. Used the $1/2 coupon (either in the paper today or printable coupon here) which made them 50¢ each. Good deal, right? But even better! When I checked out, two $1 off your next order Catalina coupons printed out - making it seems like you get $1 for every 2 hot dog packages you buy - which results in totally FREE hot dogs! Wahoo!!

I am going to see if I can find an official word on the Catalina deal and what exactly it is.

Edited: I have heard from others that tried this and did not get the Catalina when purchasing the hot dogs.  I am not sure what I did to generate it as I did not purchase many things in my shopping trip.  Have you tried this?  Sorry for any confusion!

Pair this with the $5 oyno when you buy $25 of select Kraft products (O.M. hot dogs are included; full post on participating products coming soon), and given both Catalinas print, and you've got yourself a moneymaker!

Let me know if you try this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love reading your comments!